Chicago Industrial Accident And Explosion Attorneys
Nationally-Recognized Attorneys In Chicago: 312-500-1792
Industrial facilities pose tremendous risks to those who work on them or live nearby. Whether they involve chemical plants, oil and gas refineries, or other facilities that utilize industrial equipment, machines, and dangerous substances, industrial sites see increased risks of explosions, fires, and incidents that can cause serious injuries or death. Following these major catastrophes, working with experienced attorneys is of the utmost importance.
Why Choose Power Rogers?
- We have won more than $5 billion in verdicts and settlements – $900 million more than our closest competitor since 2000.
- Our firm has been named “No. 1 Plaintiff’s Law Firm” by Chicago Lawyer magazine in most dollars earned for clients 10 years in a row.
- All three of our Partners have been voted among Best Lawyers in America® for nearly 20 years.
- Since 1993, we’ve handled some of the largest and most difficult personal injury cases in the state of Illinois.
Power Rogers is a nationally-recognized personal injury law firm known for our ability to protect the rights of seriously injured victims harmed by the negligence of others, as well as families who have lost loved ones in preventable tragedies. Over the years, our award-winning attorneys have leveraged decades of collective experience to guide victims and families through challenging personal injury and wrongful death cases – including those involving major industrial and explosion incidents – and have recovered over $5 billion in compensation on their behalves.
Power Rogers is available to help you learn how our experience can make a difference. To discuss an industrial accident or explosion incident case, contact us for a free and confidential consultation.
Industrial Incident And Explosion Cases We Handle
Equipped with extensive experience, resources, and the insight of award-winning trial lawyers, our firm is capable of handling even the most challenging industrial incident cases. Cases we handle involve a range of issues, including:
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
- Explosions at industrial facilities, including plants and refineries
- Plant and commercial fires
- Severe burn injuries
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Construction accidents
- Gas, chemical, and flammable liquid leaks
- Safety and health regulatory violations
- Third-party negligence, including the negligence of contractors
- Defective products and industrial equipment
Industrial and explosion incidents can be caused by many factors, which means meticulous investigations, evidence gathering, and collaboration with industry experts becomes vital in determining an underlying cause and bringing a successful claim in civil court. Our attorneys know how to handle these issues, and how to effectively advocate for victims and families who need full compensation to cover their medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost income or earning potential, and other damages.
A Proven Record of Success
Throughout the years our firm has been fighting for injured victims and their families, we’ve secured noteworthy and record-setting verdicts and settlements in accident cases throughout Chicago and the state of Illinois. Below are just a few examples of our proven record of success:
- $18.5 million settlement recovered for a victim who was seriously injured while filming a movie stunt involving an explosion and a motor vehicle being violently flipped over. The cable pulling the vehicle broke free from the stunt car and a large iron bracket, which was propelled into our client’s vehicle and her head.
- $14.2 million verdict secured in a wrongful death case involving a construction worker who was struck and killed by a 25-foot l-bar. The defendant was alleged to have been negligent in failing to securely attach the l-bar as it was hoisted up the tugger bay.
- $7.5 million in compensation recovered in an explosion accident case for a 28-year-old victim who was not warned to use a lowering hook when placing explosives into a hole. The resulting explosion caused serious injuries to his arm, resulting in the amputation of his arm and the loss of one of his eyes.
Call 312-500-1792 To Request A FREE Case Evaluation
Industrial incidents can devastate the lives of victims and their families, and create setbacks and challenges they should not have to bear when those incidents result from the negligence and failures of others. If you wish to discuss a recent accident at an industrial facility, including those involving explosions and fires, do not hesitate to contact our firm for a free consultation. Power Rogers proudly services residents throughout Illinois, provides services en Español, and handles personal injury cases on contingency fees – which means there is no cost to hiring our firm and no fee unless we win.