Awards And Recognitions
Hall of Fame Lawyer Limelight
Congratulations to Joe Power for being featured in the Hall of Fame Lawyer Limelight for the 2022 Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers Guide.
Best Law Firms – U.S. News
Power Rogers has been ranked a National Tier 1 law firm by Best Law Firms in the area of mass tort litigation and class actions for plaintiffs. The firm has also been ranked a Tier 1 Chicago law firm in the areas of mass tort litigation and class actions, personal injury litigation, and product liability litigation for plaintiffs.
The Inner Circle Of Advocates
Attorney Joseph A. Power Jr. is the president of the Inner Circle of Advocates, a group of the 100 most elite trial lawyers in the nation, and Larry R. Rogers Jr. is also a member of the organization. There are only five Inner Circle of Advocates members in the state of Illinois, and our firm employs two of them.
The Best Lawyers In America
Our firm is proud to have two attorneys who have been voted Best Lawyers in America® – Joseph A. Power, Jr. and Larry R. Rogers, Sr.. Attorney Joseph Power Jr. has been listed since 1987 and was also named “Lawyer of the Year” for plaintiff personal injury in 2010 and 2013. Attorney Larry Rogers, Sr. has been listed in Best Lawyers since 1999 and was also named “Lawyer of the Year” in Personal Injury Litigation in 2016 and 2019.
American College Of Trail Lawyers
Membership in the American College of Trial Lawyers is by invitation only. Membership is excluded to 1% of the entire lawyer population in the U.S. To be considered for inclusion, a lawyer must exhibit high ethical and moral standards and exceptional character. Attorneys must also have been actively practicing primarily trial law for 15 years or more. Joseph Power and Larry Rogers Sr. are fellows.
International Academy Of Trial Lawyers
Joseph A. Power Jr. and Larry Rogers Sr. are members of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers. The International Academy of Trial Lawyers is an elite group of the best trial lawyers, both criminal and civil, in the world. There are only 500 active members in the U.S. that have been accepted.
Illinois Super Lawyers®
12 of the attorneys at Power Rogers have been selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers®.
- Joseph A. Power, Jr. has been selected from 2005 – Present,
- Joseph W. Balesteri has been listed in 2005 and 2009-Present,
- Devon C. Bruce has been listed in 2005 and 2009-Present
- Thomas G. Siracusa has been listed from 2008-Present
- Larry R. Rogers Jr. has been listed from 2005-Present
- Larry R. Rogers Sr. has been listed from 2005-Present
- Thomas M. Power has been listed from 2012-Present
- Sean M. Houlihan has been listed from 2008-2012 (Rising Stars) and 2014-Present (Super Lawyers)
- Carolyn S. Daley has been listed from 2016-2020 (Rising Stars) and 2021 (Super Lawyers)
- Kathryn L. Conway has been listed in Rising Stars from 2014-Present
- Jonathan M. Thomas has been listed in Rising Stars from 2016-2021
- James Power has been listed in Rising Stars from 2019-Present
- Dominic LoVerde has been listed in Rising Stars from 2019-Present
Attorneys listed in Super Lawyers® represent the top 5% of attorneys in the state, while those listed in Rising Stars represent the top 2.5% in the state under the age of 40 or who have been practicing law 10 years or less.
LawDragon recognizes the top attorneys in the nation based on a process of law firm nominations, votes and comments from legal professionals and editorial research. In 2011, LawDragon selected Joseph Power as One of the Best Lawyers in the Country. In 2009, LawDragon selected Larry Rogers Sr. as One of the Top Trial Lawyers. In 2016, Mr. Power, Jr. has been inducted into the Lawdragon 500 Hall Of Fame.
Leading Lawyers Magazine
We are proud of the fact that eight of our lawyers have been distinguished in Leading Lawyers Magazine.
- Joseph A. Power Jr., is listed as the 2019 Number 1 Leading Lawyers among the Top 10 attorneys in the following areas – All Areas of Practice, Litigators, Consumer, PI Plaintiff’s, Med Mal Plaintiff’s, & Product Liability Plaintiff’s
- Joseph A. Power Jr. and Larry R. Rogers were listed as top lawyers in aviation law, personal injury law, professional malpractice, and transportation injury law.
- Joseph W. Balesteri was listed as a top lawyer in personal injury law and professional malpractice law.
- Thomas M. Power was listed as a top lawyer for personal injury.
- Devon C. Bruce was listed as a top lawyer in personal injury and professional malpractice law.
- Thomas G. Siracusa was listed as a top lawyer in personal injury law and professional malpractice law.
- Larry R. Rogers Jr. was listed as a top lawyer in personal injury law.
Chicago Lawyer Settlements Report
Power Rogers has earned the top spot in the Chicago Lawyer Settlements Report for an unprecedented eleven years in a row. This list includes the highest-earning firms in the entire state of Illinois, breaking down every single reported settlement in order to determine which firm secured the most for their clients. In the 2020 report, approximately $1.2 billion was recovered by law firms throughout the state – Power Rogers accounted for a staggering $189 million of that total.
TopVerdict™ – Top 10 Verdicts In Illinois In 2018
Attorneys Joseph A. Power Jr., Sean M. Houlihan, and James Power were recognized for securing a result named among the largest verdicts in the state of Illinois in 2018 by TopVerdict. The case (Wood v. Navistar Inc., et al) involved a truck driver who suffered a traumatic brain injury after a defective handle on his rig broke and caused him to fall. A Cook County jury sided with our client, and awarded $21.6 million in damages to him and his wife. Read more about the case.
TopVerdict™ – Top 10 Med Mal Settlements In US In 2018
Power Rogers secured two of the Top 10 Medical Malpractice settlements in the United States in 2018, according to TopVerdict. That includes the largest medical malpractice settlement in the nation in 2018 – a $35M recovery over a birth injury involving delayed diagnosis and failure to monitor.
Expertise – Best Truck Accident Lawyer In Chicago
Power Rogers has been named among the “Best Truck Accident Lawyer in Chicago” by Expertise, a leading professional rating service that uses a proprietary research and selection process to identify top attorneys and other skilled professionals in major U.S. cities.
The attorneys at Power Rogers have been recognized for excellence in their fields. To put their expertise in your corner, call today!