Power Rogers secured 2 of the nation’s Top 10 Medical Malpractice Settlements in 2018, according to the latest edition of Top Verdicts & Settlements by TopVerdict™ – including the largest medical malpractice settlement in the United States in 2018.
Here are some details about the cases which made the TopVerdict list:
- #1 Med Mal Settlement: Power Rogers Attorneys Joseph A. Power Jr, Joseph W. Balesteri, and Kathryn L. Conway secured a $35M settlement in a birth injury case involving delayed diagnosis and failure to monitor. The result was ranked as the largest medical malpractice settlement in the U.S. in 2018 by TopVerdict.
- #6 Med Mal Settlement: Power Rogers Attorneys Joseph W. Balesteri and Kathryn L. Conway obtained a $16M settlement, the #6 medical malpractice settlement in the U.S. in 2018, in a birth injury case resulting in cerebral palsy.
The two results are among the largest medical negligence settlements secured by any firm across the country in 2018 – a distinction that speaks to the immense skill of our award-winning attorneys, and their ability to resolve complex claims involving medical malpractice and birth injuries.
Our firm, which was also recognized in all of the 2018 Illinois TopVerdict lists, additionally made other national lists for the 2018 year, including the:
- Top 10 Personal Injury Settlements in the U.S.
- Top 50 Product Liability Verdicts in the U.S.
- Top 100 Personal Injury Verdicts in the U.S.
- 2 of the Top 10 Medical Malpractice Settlements in the U.S.
- 2 of the Top 100 Medical Malpractice Verdicts in the U.S.
- 2 of the Top 100 Personal Injury Settlements in the U.S.
You can read more about our top results on this press release.