Power Rogers is pleased to announce that a number of our firm’s attorneys have been featured in this year’s edition of Illinois Super Lawyers. This includes nine attorneys named to the Super Lawyers list and three attorneys selected to the list of Rising Stars.
In addition, Partners Joseph A. Power Jr. and Larry R. Rogers Sr. earned special selections to Super Lawyers’ coveted “Top” listings:
- Joseph A. Power Jr. was named to the Top 10 and Top 100 Illinois Super Lawyers lists.
- Larry R. Rogers Sr. was named to the Top 100 Illinois Super Lawyers list.
PROVEN ATTORNEYS RESPECTED BY PEERS
Super Lawyers is an annual publication that recognizes accomplished attorneys who’ve earned the respect and esteem of their colleagues. Based on a peer-review selection process, chosen attorneys are featured in either the Super Lawyers list, which recognizes just 5% of all practicing attorneys in each state, or the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, which is reserved for top young lawyers.
As in years prior, Power Rogers attorneys were recognized for their work in Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, and other areas of complex civil litigation. This year’s honorees include:
- Joseph A. Power Jr. (Super Lawyers 2005-2022)
- Larry R. Rogers Sr. (Super Lawyers 2005-2022)
- Thomas G. Siracusa (Super Lawyers 2008-2022)
- Thomas M. Power (Super Lawyers 2012-2022)
- Larry R. Rogers Jr. (Super Lawyers 2005-2022)
- Devon C. Bruce (Super Lawyers 2005, 2009-2022)
- Joseph W. Balesteri (Super Lawyers 2005, 2009-2022)
- Sean M. Houlihan (Rising Stars 2008-2012,
Super Lawyers 2014-2022)
- Carolyn Daley (Rising Stars 2016-2020,
Super Lawyers 2021-2022)
- Kathryn L. Conway (Rising Stars 2014-2022)
- James Power (Rising Stars 2019-2022)
- Dominic C. LoVerde (Rising Stars 2019-2022)
We congratulate our attorneys on their latest achievement, and to Partners Joseph A. Power Jr., Larry R. Rogers Sr., and Larry R. Rogers Jr., who each mark 18 consecutive years of inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers. Learn more about our attorneys or contact us to discuss a potential case.