The Trusted Choice In Personal Injury Law For Nearly Three Decades
Since its founding in 1993, Power Rogers, LLP, has earned a reputation as one of Chicago’s premier personal injury firms. We are fierce advocates for clients who have been harmed or lost a loved one due to the negligence of others.
When you hire us, you can relax knowing that our skills are unmatched throughout the pretrial investigation, ongoing negotiations, trial preparation, and most importantly, the trial itself. Highly experienced and respected by colleagues, clients and adversaries alike, our team of injury attorneys has recovered more than $5 billion for our clients, including record-setting verdicts and settlements.
To learn more about each of our talented attorneys, simply follow the links below:
- Joseph A. Power Jr. (founding partner)
- Larry R. Rogers Sr. (founding partner)
- Thomas G. Siracusa (partner)
- Thomas M. Power (partner)
- Larry R. Rogers Jr. (partner)
- Devon C. Bruce (partner)
- Joseph W. Balesteri (partner)
- Sean M. Houlihan (partner)
- Carolyn S. Daley (partner)
- Jonathan M. Thomas (partner)
- Kathryn L Conway (partner)
- James Power (partner)
- Dominic LoVerde (partner)
- Hon. Robert R. Thomas (partner, retired)
What Sets Our Personal Injury Lawyers Apart?
The attorneys at Power Rogers possess superior skills, significant resources and the drive to achieve the best result possible in your personal injury lawsuit. Each attorney on our team has many years of experience and established credibility. Together, our attorneys form a powerhouse team able to provide a level of advocacy most other competitors cannot match.
Our attorneys’ experience is multifaceted:
- We’re experienced in the courtroom. Our lawyers have years of courtroom experience and a long list of trial successes. When we fight, we fight to win.
- We’re experienced in personal injury law. We have achieved several record-setting verdicts and settlements in medical malpractice, trucking collisions and more.
- We’re experienced in negotiation. We know how to maximize your recovery. Our ability to present your case with care and understanding makes all the difference.
The work we do often has a positive impact that extends beyond the clients who hired us. We are not afraid to take on powerful defendants, including corporations, insurance companies, local governments and law enforcement agencies. By holding these entities accountable for the harm they have caused our clients, we help prompt changes in policies and practices that protect others from harm.
We Make It Easy To Afford Legal Representation
You may be worried about taking legal action because you assume you can’t afford a lawyer. Thankfully, that’s not an issue when you hire Power Rogers. We take all injury cases on contingency, meaning that you pay nothing upfront and don’t owe any legal fees unless (and until) we help you recover money in a settlement or judgment.
Our fees are paid as a predetermined percentage of the amount we obtain for you. That means your legal bills will always be significantly lower than the amount you recover. Moreover, you’ll never need to front the expenses – we only get paid when you do.
Contact Us Today To Learn More In A Free Consultation
Exploring your legal options is no risk because we offer free initial consultations to prospective clients in Chicago and surrounding areas. To get started, call our firm at 312-500-1792 or submit an online contact form.