Power Rogers Attorneys Featured In Emerging Lawyers 2020
Several members of the Power Rogers legal team – Kathryn L. Conway, Jonathan M. Thomas, and James Power – were recently featured in the 2020 edition of Illinois Emerging Lawyers Magazine!
Attorney Kate Conway and Attorney Jonathan M. Thomas were both named to the 2020 Emerging Lawyers list. Kate was additionally profiled in a multi-page feature article highlighting her career and impressive year of achievements.
Published annually by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company, Emerging Lawyers has become a trusted attorney rating publication that recognizes Illinois’ top young attorneys. It’s a tremendous honor that speaks to our attorneys’ exceptional legal talents, proven success, and the respect they’ve earned from colleagues and clients alike.
Read Emerging Lawyers’ feature articles on our attorneys:
- Kate Conway: Blazing Her Trail in PI Law, Women’s Bar, Community
- Power Rogers: Chicago’s Premier Personal Injury Law Firm
Emerging Lawyers 2020
In addition to its Leading Lawyers publication, Law Bulletin curates Emerging Lawyers using a rigorous selection process and annual surveys mailed to all practicing lawyers in the state. Attorneys cannot buy their way onto annual listings, and instead must be recommended by peers who are familiar with their work and record of success.
In total, no more than 2.5% of all active attorneys in Illinois earn the Emerging Lawyers distinction.
- Kathryn L. Conway joined Power Rogers in 2011, and has become a driving force behind our continued success. In addition to recovering millions for clients and earning widespread industry recognition, Ms. Conway will become the youngest woman in organization history to lead the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois when she assumes her role as President this June.
- Jonathan M. Thomas has cultivated a record of noteworthy recoveries in cases ranging from auto and aviation accidents to product and premises liability since joining our firm in 2011. In addition to being recognized among Illinois’ Emerging Lawyers, Mr. Thomas has been named to The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 40 Under 40, and Illinois Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars.
- James Power has successfully secured or assisted in securing more than $215 million for clients since he joined the Power Rogers team in 2016. This includes a $95.4 million trucking accident verdict, and many other multi-million dollar results. Mr. Power has been named to the Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 40 under 40.