Power Rogers is pleased to announce that 12 of our firm’s attorneys have again been selected for inclusion in annual Illinois Super Lawyers publication.
Partner Joseph A. Power Jr. earned additional recognition in the Top 10 and Top 100 Illinois Super Lawyers lists – distinctions he has earned year after year since 2005.
PROVEN TRIAL LAWYERS
Selection to Super Lawyers magazine is a prestigious honor that speaks volumes about the respect and esteem attorneys have earned from their colleagues. Following a rigorous selection process based heavily on peer review, attorneys who make the final cut are named to either:
- The Super Lawyers list, which recognizes no more than 5% of all practicing attorneys in each state or major metro area.
- The Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, which is reserved for top young lawyers and recognizes just 2.5% of all practicing attorneys in each state.
- Joseph A. Power Jr. (Super Lawyers 2005-2021)
- Larry R. Rogers Sr. (Super Lawyers 2005-2021)
- Thomas G. Siracusa (Super Lawyers 2008-2021)
- Thomas M. Power (Super Lawyers 2012-2021)
- Larry R. Rogers Jr. (Super Lawyers 2005-2021)
- Devon C. Bruce (Super Lawyers 2005, 2009-2021)
- Joseph W. Balesteri (Super Lawyers 2005, 2009-2021)
- Sean M. Houlihan (Super Lawyers 2014-2021, Rising Stars 2008-2012)
- Carolyn Daley (Super Lawyers 2021, Rising Stars 2016-2020)
- Jonathan M. Thomas (Rising Stars 2016-2021)
- Kathryn L. Conway (Rising Stars 2014-2021)
- James Power (Rising Stars 2019-2021)
Our firm congratulates all attorneys on their latest achievement, and to Partners Joseph A. Power Jr., Larry R. Rogers Sr., and Larry R. Rogers Jr., who each mark 17 consecutive years of inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers. Learn more about our attorneys.