Did You Or A Loved One Sustain A Spinal Cord Injury?
The spine is one of the most important parts of the human body. Any damage to the spine can have life-changing consequences, from chronic pain and reduced mobility to permanent paralysis. If you or someone you love suffered a spinal cord injury due to the negligence of another person, business or organization, the team at Power Rogers will advocate aggressively to help you recover the compensation you need and deserve.
We have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of injury victims, and we may be able to help you, too. Our Chicago-based law firm represents individuals throughout Illinois, so if you or a loved one was injured in this way, we invite you to contact us today for a free review of your case.
Notable Legal Victories In Spine Injury Cases
Here are just some of our accomplishments on behalf of clients who have suffered spinal cord injuries:
- $18.75M settlement – Plaintiff became a quadriplegic due to cervical disc surgery because the hospital failed to communicate postoperative neurological changes due to spinal compression.
- $10.43M verdict – Plaintiff suffered a spinal cord injury and sustained partial paralysis of arms and legs after his vehicle was hit by a semi truck.
- $9.75M settlement – Plaintiff underwent spine surgery, but osteophytes left behind after surgery caused the plaintiff to suffer spinal cord stress, affecting blood flow and spinal cord fusion. Plaintiff sustained quadriparesis.
In total, we have recovered over $5 billion in settlements and verdicts. You can read more on our success record page.
Common Types Of Spinal Cord Injuries
Spinal cord injuries are life-changing. Unlike many types of personal injury, a spine injury will usually result in long-term disability. Power Rogers is prepared to handle the following types of spine injury cases:
- Spinal cord injuries arising out of medical negligence, such as surgical error
- Damage to a newborn’s spinal cord during labor/delivery
- Spine injuries sustained in serious motor vehicle accidents caused by negligent drivers
- On-the-job spinal cord injuries, such as those sustained on construction sites
Our practice is dedicated to seeking justice for personal injury and wrongful death victims. Even if you don’t see your accident/injury scenario listed above, chances are good that we can still help you.
Reach Out Today To Discuss Your Case During A Free Initial Consultation
If you or someone you love sustained spinal cord damage due to the wrongful or negligent acts of another, we invite you to contact our Chicago spine injury lawyers today for a free review of your case. You can call us at 312-500-1792 or submit an online contact form. There is no fee unless we win your case!